Saturday, January 21, 2012

Busy day!!

My day started out bad!! I looked out my kitchen window to see if someone had cleaned my driveway or not all I saw was footprints. I open the door and someone had stolen my shovel. I knew the drifts we to deep to drive thou I called my neighbor to see if I could use her shovel. I finally got everything cleaned out. The next thing that we wrong is my cat got scared of something and knocked over 2 plants sitting by the window. Today was to be a day to stay in and stitch and work on other craft items. After all of that I finally could sit down and work. I finished the pieces that post before and another into ornaments and put them up on my facebook page. I have also done on that I can't show yet I am going to put into the ILCS valentine Compensation. I also made a hair band for someone but I am thinking of selling them also. Would you purchase it? I sold one for $3.25 is that a good price? I am making chili for dinner and then I am stitching for the rest of the night. I need to get started on my cousin wedding gift. It is call Love Always

1 comment:

  1. That is a really cute fabric...and perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete