Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while alot of things have happened. The only thing that I have been doing is stitching trying to keep my spirts up. I was laid off for the second time since 09. The first time it took me almost 2 years to find a job. Financial and emotily I can't take that this time. I guess this is my chance to move to NC. So if anyone know of any jobs outside of Charlotte let me know. I have been stitching and do other crafts alot. I am doing a craft show in the next weeks so I have been working on getting items done. I have also updated the Lizzie Kate progress I am going to start #1 Mom and #1 Dad are the next two that I will be working on after I get the bookmark that I am stitching today. Here is what I have been working on. After the craft show if any of these are still available they will be put up for sale on my facebook page.






3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about being laid off. Hope something comes up for you right quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Lizzie Kate projects look good. Sorry to hear about your layoff. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jodyr16!
    You won my giveaway, please contact me,so that I can send your presents! My email: csellista@gmail.com

    Greetings, Jucó

    ReplyDelete